Monday, June 11, 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
OMG!
has it been a year since I was here last?

I cannot blv that!
Well, its about time that I did something interesting..
but its so much fun when u hear about someone after a long time and u have got so much to catch up with. So many things changed last year and this year.2011 was the worst year for me. So much struggles and problems. I kinda did what my blog inspires. Endured myself with Patience. And here I am!! I study in a well renowned Madrasa of Jeddah DarusSulaim. Its all Islamic studies. I am doing a Tafheem e deen course. I am gonna talk about that later. Together with, I am doing my Bachelors of Alternative Medicines. My first year is gonna end the next month. I am busy with work. I tutor primary student kids. So yea! thats what all has been going on with me. who cares, anyways! Thats a little update about me..
See ya all later with more informatve talks next time!
Stay tuned
(I sound like a news reporter because that's how I am talking in my mind right now)


Thank you for reading. Please feel free to send me the link of your blogs and comment below if you have similar views. - Invisible Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.