Tuesday, June 23, 2015

| Deed 4 of day 4 | Ramadan series

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu

The deed that I really want to acquire this Ramadan is in sha Allah to fast my tongue just as much I fast myself from food, water and all the halal things. 

Tongue is one of the biggest paths that could lead us to heaven or hell. And I am afraid we speak useless and futile more than we speak beneficial and rewarding.  So in sha Allah, we will try to moist ours tongues with the remembrance of Allah and also with the recitation of the Qur'an and earn lots of ajar through our tongues. 

May Allah grant us the strength and tawfeeq to control our tongues and also our behavior throughout the entire year.  Ameen

JazakumuaAllah khairan for reading

-Manal Mirza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.