Saturday, August 13, 2016

BACK WITH A POWERFUL IMPLEMENTING HADITH

Assalamualaikum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakaatuhu!!

It's been long since a posted anything on my blog. And, there are many reasons for that like for instance I was having my final exams, moving my house, having my holidays begun, having my sister over from Canada, getting into Ramadan with my brother here and traveling by road to places we never went and now, teaching Summer Islamic course!

I know it's a lot but now here I am, coming back to set my mind back into perspective, trying my best to think for the positive outcome and bringing back the hope of benefiting others I had when I first began this blog. in sha Allah!

We can start over by this wonderful hadith that I came across today, and if we all tried to implement on this hadith then we would achieve a lot in this dunya and aakhirah. 




Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "1. He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and 2. he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will make things easy for him on the Day of Resurrection; 3. he who covers up (the faults and sins) of a Muslim, Allah will cover up (his faults and sins) in this world and in the Hereafter. 4. Allah supports His slave as long as the slave is supportive of his brother; and 5. he who treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah makes that path easy, leading to Jannah for him; 6. the people who assemble in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah, learning it and teaching, there descends upon them the tranquillity, and mercy covers them, the angels flock around them, and Allah mentions them in the presence of those near Him; and 7. he who lags behind in doing good deeds, his noble lineage will not make him go ahead.'' [Muslim]

These are some of the things we all must hurry ourselves into implementing. This is one of the greatest hadiths that teaches us about brotherhood, removing harm from others, acquiring knowledge and removing ignorance, to teach others and help others in times of difficulty and to not deceive them in any way. 

I hope this hadith brings some change in our behaviors and actions bi idhnillah!

Pray for my khair and consistency. 

جزاكم الله خيرا كثيرا for reading! 
Ask me anything regarding this topic here

Thank you for reading.

 Please feel free to send me the link of your blogs and comment below if you have similar views. 

- Manal Mirza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.